Guidance Cell Committee 2021-2022
|Dean||Dr. Usha Radke|
|Chairperson||Dr. Surekha Rathod, Professor, Periodontics|
|Member Secretary||Dr. Jaishree Chahande, Lecturer, Prosthodontics|
|Members||Dr. Neha Deshpande, Sr. Lecturer, Periodontics|
|Dr. Rahul Tekle, Sr. Lecturer, Prosthodontics|
|Dr. Pratik Burad, Sr. Lecturer, Conservative Dentistry|
|Dr. Pritam Khorgade, Sr. Lecturer, Orthodontics|
|Dr. Prabhat Singh Yadav, Sr. Lecturer, Pedodontics|
|Dr. Rohit Mohril, Sr. Lecturer, Oral Pathology|
|Dr. Smriti Jagdhari, Sr. Lecturer, O.M.R|
|Dr. Sandeep Khandaitkar, Sr. Lecturer, O.M.F.S.|
|Dr. Sudhir Rawlani, Sr. Lecturer, P.H.D.|
|Frequency of meeting||Twice yearly and as and when required|
Code of Conduct
The Guidance cell is formed in November 2019 and functioning primarily to assist students in their planning for Competitive Entrance Examinations and provides information and guidance that helps the students to give a direction to their aspirations for PG entrance. Guidance Cell is set up to give some fruitful preparation tips to crack the competitive examinations.
- To give training and guidance to students for Competitive Entrance Examinations.
- To assist students in exploring their strengths and weaknesses of each subject.
- To organize various types and levels of Online MCQ’s test and discussions by expert faculty.
- To ensure students are well prepared and confident for appearing in Competitive Entrance Examinations.
- Structure of the committee: It consists of Dean, chairperson, member secretary and members from each department. The Guidance Cell functions with Intern coordinators and expert faculties like HOD’s and Professors.
- Well planned subject wise online one hour test of 60 MCQ’s of different difficulty level and as per the competitive examination pattern are scheduled on second Saturday and discussion on same subject/topics on third Saturday of every month.
- Yearly schedule of all online tests and pattern of examination are provided to the interns during orientation program.
- All interns/externs of summer and winter batches are welcome for guidance and counseling
- The timely counseling and discussion sessions that enhance the students to compete with the best challenges in all competitive entrance test.
- Committee members submitted the report of tests and discussion to the committee.
- Interactive sessions by the eminent persons in respective fields specially HOD’s and Professors are conducted regularly.
- Interactions with the students who have passed the entrance examination with good rank are invited to guide the interns for cracking the entrance in first attempt.
- Guidance cell committee meetings are conducted twice yearly; first meeting in August to plan and execute online test of Interns and second meeting in June to evaluate their performance.
Schedule of MCQ’s Tests & Discussion 2021
Interns Batch 2020
|Sr. No.||Subject||Teacher In-Charge||MCQ Test||Discussion|
|1||Pedodontics||Dr. Kavita Hotwani||13/02/2021||20/02/2021|
|2||Oral Surgery||Dr. Sandeep Khandaitkar||13/03/2021||20/03/2021|
|3||Public Health Dentistry||Dr. Shweta Gandhi||10/04/2021||17/04/2021|
|4||Prosthodontics||Dr. Rahul Tekale||08/05/2021||15/05/2021|
|5||Periodontics||Dr. Kamalkishor Mankar||12/06/2021||19/06/2021|
|6||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Dr. Pratik Burad||10/07/2021||17/07/2021|
|7||Orthodontics||Dr. Pritam Khorgade||14/08/2021||21/08/2021|
|8||Oral Diagnosis, Medicine & Radiology||Dr. Apurva Mohite||11/09/2021||18/09/2021|
|9||Oral Pathology||Dr. Rohit Mohril||09/10/2021||16/10/2021|
|10||Final Combined Test of all subjects||All Subject In-charges & Dr. Jaishree Chahande||13/11/2021||20/11/2021|