The Guidance cell is functioning primarily to assist students in their planning for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) and provides information and guidance that helps the students to give a direction to their aspirations for PG entrance.
Guidance Cell is set up to give some fruitful NEET preparation tips to crack the examination.
- To give training and guidance to students for NEET.
- To assist students in exploring the strengths and weaknesses of each subject.
- To ensure students are well prepared and confident for appearing in NEET.
REVISED STUDENTS GRIEVANCE COMMITTEE- APRIL 2019 – till date
(As per the directives of MUHS, Nashik vide their letter No. MUHS/SW/728/2019, Dated10/04/2019)
|Dean||Dr. Usha Radke|
|Chairperson||Dr. Devendra Nagpal, Professor, Pedodontics|
|Nodal Officer||Dr. Jayashree Joshi, Lecturer, Prosthodontics|
|Member Secretary||Dr. Jaishree Chahande, Lecturer, Prosthodontics|
|Members||Dr. Vandana Kokane, Reader, Conservative Dentistry|
|Dr. Ananya Hazare, Sr. Lecturer, Orthodontics|
|Dr. Kavita Hotwani, Sr. Lecturer, Pedodontics|
|Dr. Kshitij Bang, Sr. Lecturer, O.M.F.S.|
|Frequency||Once in two months or as and when required|
The objective of the Grievance committee is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance committee is constituted for the Redressal of the problems reported by the students of the College with the following objectives:
All the above wherever necessary should be applied in prescribed formats as follows; only 1 allowance in any category per year; to be sent to Dean DCRC, through Research Committee for sanction except overseas travel that has to be addressed to Secretary VAHE.
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial relationship of students and teachers.
- Encouraging the students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the student, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of conflict arises.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Any violations of disciplinary rules are urgently brought to the notice of the Dean.
FUNCTIONS OF THE COMMITTEE:
- The grievances are attended promptly on receipt in written format from the students.
- The committee formally reviews all grievances and is act accordingly as per the UGC Guidelines.
- The committee submitted report to the Dean about the grievances attended to and the number of pending grievances, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities/Dean.
MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING STUDENT’S GRIEVANCES & REDRESSAL OF STUDENT’S GRIEVANCES:-
It’s our endeavor to make all efforts to ensure transparency in all the activities of students. Grievance Committee has been constituted to protect the human right which is essential for all round development of an individual’s personality. Institute has decided to provide mechanism for Redressal of student’s grievances as per UGC Guidelines as under:- The Grievances may broadly include the following complaints of the aggrieved students-
related to admission, tuition fees, examination, results, discrimination of students, posting, attendance, stipend, patient’s quota etc.
related to Harassment by colleague or the faculty/non-teaching staff, hostel issues, mess problems or any other personal problems.
The function of the committee is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and find out the solution of the problem. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the committee members, member secretary, nodal officer or directly to the chairperson of the committee. In case if student is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing in the suggestion/complaint box at Administrative Block of the college.
Minor complaints are solved by the faculties or mentors at departmental level for smooth functioning of the college; but the major complaints which need attention at higher level are only referred to the grievance committee. The Grievance Committee convenes periodic meetings and takes steps to redress the grievances of students related to academics/non-academics.
As per the directives of MUHS, Nashik vide their letter No. MUHS/SW/728/2019, Dated10/04/2019, Students grievance committee is reformed in April 2019. The meeting of the same committee conducted once in a two months or as and when required. All grievances related to students are forwarded to this committee for further necessary action. A report of the committee is submitted to the Dean office accordingly.