Honesty in Disclosure:
- I will be honest with my doctor & disclose my family/ medical history
- I will be punctual for my appointments
- I will do my best to comply with my doctor’s treatment plan
- I will have realistic expectations from my doctor and his treatment
- Inform and bring to the doctor’s notice if it has been difficult to understand any part of the treatment or of the existences of challenges in complying with the treatment.
- I will display intent to participate intelligently in my medical care by actively involving myself in the prescribed do-at-home activities.
Intent for Health Promotion
- I will do everything in my capacity to maintain healthy habits & routines that contribute to good health, and take responsibility for my health.
Transparency and Honesty
- I will make a sincere effort to understand my therapies which include the medicines prescribed and their associated adverse effects and other compliances for effective treatment outcomes.
- I will not ask for surreptitious bills and false certificates, and/or advocate forcefully by unlawful means to provide me with one.
- If I am not happy, I will inform and discuss with my doctor.
- I will report fraud and wrong-doing
- I will be respecting the doctors and dental staff caring and treating me.
- I will abide by the hospital / facility rules
- I will bear the agreed expenses of the treatment that is explained to me in advance and pay my bills on time