Dr. Usha Radke has done her B.D.S. in 1980 and M.D.S. in 1988 from the esteemed Government Dental College & Hospital, Nagpur. Currently working as a Dean, Professor, P.G., and Ph.D. Guide & Head of Department of Prosthodontics at VSPM Dental College and Research Centre, Nagpur.
Dr. Usha Radke has more than 29 years of teaching experience. She has presented various papers and posters at International and National conferences. She has more than 70 publications at international, national and state level. She has chaired Scientific Sessions in more than 20 conferences.
Organizing Chairman for 17th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference (IPS) held at VSPM’s Dental College, Nagpur from 10th to 12th July 2015. Dr. Usha Radke has organized several Conferences, Conventions, CDE programs and workshops at VSPM Dental College & Research Centre, Nagpur. She has Developed Mobile App- “Prayaas” for Oral CANCER Awareness amongst general population. She has Conducted DCI Inspection all over India.
She is member of various committees of MUHS and other prestigious associations
- MUHS Senate member
- Fellow of International College of Dentists
- Fellow of Pierre Fauchard Academy (Indian Section)
- International College of Prosthodontics
- Life member of Indian Society of Prosthodontics –Restorative –Periodontics (ISPRP)
- Recipient of Travel Grant by MUHS Nasik to attend Asia Pacific Dental Congress, Dubai, 2014
- Founder President , Past President and permanent EC member of Indian Prosthodontic Society of Nagpur branch
- Board Of Studies- Rural Dental College of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
- Indian Dental Association- Nagpur Branch
- International Association of Dental Research
She was ex-member of various committees of MUHS and other Universities.
- Executive Committee MSDC-Maharashtra State Dental Council
- MUHS Academic Council, Board Of Studies, Planning Board and Library Committee
- Board Of Studies- D.Y. Patil, Deemed University
- Academic council of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University)
- Chairman of Local Inspection Committee –MUHS
- Executive committee member of Indian Prosthodontic society -2015
- President of Indian Prosthodontic society, Nagpur Branch-2016
She has received Grants for her Research work
- 1,00,000/ for MUHS Long term Research Grant -2016
- ITI Short Term Research Grant-2015 (Co-author)
- MUHS Long term Research Grant -2018 (Co-author)
She has received Travel Grant by MUHS Nasik to attend Asia Pacific Dental Congress, Dubai, 2014. She was Examiner for various Universities of Dental Health Sciences all over India
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Padmashree. D.Y. Patil Deemed University,
- Chhattisgarh University
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
She is Reviewer of Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society & Journal of Contemporary Dentistry –MGM, Mumbai. She has participated in a number of dental health care camps in rural as well as urban areas in Vidarbha region.
She is a successful clinician having leading private practice for more than 20 years that certify her passion for clinical work. She is an excellent administrator and motivator for teaching, non-teaching staff, and postgraduate and undergraduate students. She is a very passionate academician and spiritual person who works persistently for the overall development of Institute.